A Clean House
A clean house is more than floors and toilets. Its more than counters and tables. A clean house is peace of mind that the hard-to-reach places have been cleaned. Our attention to detail and thorough post-clean inspection set us apart. Our 2 person teams work with each other over and over. This streamlines the process, saves time, and in turn saves you money. Victory dance!
Services not offered
There are few things we do not offer as part of our regular services:
- Wet wiping light bulbs- time and risk of breakage is too high.
- Putting away dishes, because we don’t want to stack things in a way that you would not (and to reduce risk of breakage).
- Moving furniture (please note that if you do request for the team to assist you with moving any furniture, we will not be responsible for any damages caused from the move).
- Hauling trash (we can take your trash to your trash can/dumpster but we cannot take it with us).
- Cleaning anything that requires a high ladder (For the team’s personal safety) OSHA regulates us to a two step ladder.
- Hoarding, High Levels of Trash/Debris
- Animal Waste Clean Up
- Insect/Rodent Clean Up
- Heavy Scrubbing of Walls/Doors
- Any hazardous waste. Please give us a call if you have hazardous waste disposal needs, we can help get you on the right track!
We have several add-on services to help you out:
- Inside Window Cleaning – We can allow more sunlight into your home with a full Interior Window Cleaning. Just “add-on” this service when booking your First Time Cleaning, Subscription Service, or Move In/Out.
- Refrigerator Cleaning – We’ll dispose of expired items, & remove racks and compartments to deep clean them as well as the walls of the fridge.
- Stove Cleaning – Restore your dirty oven and cook-top to a like-new shine.
- And much more at checkout!